3.12.2014

Life Lately

Lately we have been so busy but somehow I can't seem to even remember what we've been doing. The past few weeks have been a blur of work, gym, signing documents for the house, meetings with our lender, meetings with our realtor, meetings with home insurance agents, and packing - can't forget the packing. All of these mundane tasks are taking us to this Friday when we finally get the keys to our new house. All of life's latest busy-ness will of course be worth it but Dan and I both are craving just a little bit of normalcy.Three more days ...
 
In the midst of everything we celebrated my handsome and youthful husband to be's 26th birthday. We went to a fun lunch on Sunday at B-Spot with Dan's family and my parents had us over last night. My Mom loves a good theme party and Dan loves my Dad's spaghetti and meatballs so it was only fitting that my Mom hosted an Italian birthday dinner. We've had a fun time celebrating Dan :)
 
Here are a few pics from the past week!
 

final walk through at the new house
dan's italian birthday dinner
   
In addition to the move I have been dealing with the worst customer service EVER from Rugs USA. I ordered a few rugs from them for our new house and every single one of them was wrong. Two that I ordered were a completely different color in 'real life' than they appeared online and a third one arrived ripped in the packaging - photographic evidence below.
 
 

I'm laughing as I type this, how ridiculous is it to get so upset about a freaking rug!? Trying to get it together over here :) Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week!
 

1 comment:

  1. This has been a very busy month for you! Moving is one of the most highly impacting on the list of life-changing events, and I think you've done a fine job at it! The front door on your new house looks adorable, by the way. I hope you'll settle nicely on your new house this coming April. Good luck!

    Dave @ PackCrateAndShip.com

    ReplyDelete