3.14.2014

Rewined

Happy Friday everyone. We closed on our house last night (!!!) and we are moving tomorrow - woo hoo! I am dreading the actual move but I'm finding solace in the fact that this will be my last move for a long while! Thank the Lord.

On an unrelated note, I wanted to let you guys know about one of my favorite new products. Rewined is an amazing little company headquartered in Charleston that turns empty wine bottles from local restaurants into the most incredible candles. The candles are sold in shops all over the country so peek at their website to find out where you can snag one! The champagne scent is to die for. 


Hope everyone has a great weekend!
 

1 comment:

  1. These are my absolute favorite candles! I always stock up when I’m back home in CHS. They last forever and smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete